Chung, Malhas & Mantel, PLLC is seeking Admission and Practice Rule (APR) 9 Legal Intern for its Corporate Transactions practice. The intern will be responsible for performing a wide variety of activities to support attorneys in corporate and tax matters. The ideal candidate will be a current student or graduate of Masters of Laws Program (LL.M.) and/or JD 3L Law Student.
- Assisting attorneys on contract, corporate and tax matters.
- Conducting legal research and writing memoranda of law.
- Drafting and reviewing of correspondences, contracts and agreements.
- Organizing files, documents and binders.
- For Admission and Practice Rule (APR) 9 License, attend consultations and participate in corporate litigation proceedings under the supervision of attorney.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to follow instructions, teamwork, strong analytical skills and work in a fast paced environment are key qualities.
- Law firm experience is a plus.
- LL.M. in Taxation students preferred.
- Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
This is a 3 month non-paid for credit Admission and Practice Rule (APR) 9 Legal Internship.
Interested candidates: Please send your resume, cover letter and writing sample(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org