Washington Immigration, Criminal and Bankruptcy Lawyers Representing Clients in Federal Way
Living and working in the United States remains the dream of millions of people around the world. There are numerous ways through which foreign nationals can immigrate, visit, work, or reside in the United States, and the process can be incredibly complex, lengthy, and difficult. When you need to resolve your immigration issue in a timely and successful manner, you must have qualified and proven immigration attorneys at your side. The attorneys and professionals at CHUNG, MALHAS, & MANTEL, PLLC provide comprehensive assistance to individuals, families, and American employers in a variety of immigration-related matters. Our legal team has applied their extensive experiences, knowledge of United States immigration law, and familiarity with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) procedures to numerous immigration cases and has maintained a consistent record of success.
Washington Immigration Law, Bankruptcy Law and Criminal Defense Attorneys Serving Federal Way
One section with bullets for each of the practice areas with only one or two descriptive sentence for each – all identical on each page except for the city name. Then hyperlink the name of the practice area to the main practice area page.
Immigration Law Cases – CHUNG, MALHAS, & MANTEL, PLLC handles all matters related to Immigration Law including:
- Asylum – Asylum offers foreign nationals protection from persecution in their home country due to their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political views. Asylum is available to any individual regardless of his or her home country, and even if he or she has entered the U.S. illegally. The application for asylum is submitted directly to the federal government, and requires substantial evidence to support a “well-founded fear” that they have suffered or will suffer persecution based upon race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political view.
- Green Card – U.S. citizens and green card holders can petition for their family members to become U.S lawful permanent residents (get green cards). If you are the spouse, unmarried child under the age of 21, or parent of a U.S. citizen petitioner 21 or older, you are eligible to get a green card immediately. If you are an unmarried child over the age of 21, a married child of any age, or the sibling (brother or sister) of a U.S. citizen petitioner 21 or older, you will be able to get a green card when your “priority date” becomes current.
- Business Visa – When attempting to relocate professional employees and investors in order to open, operate or oversee a foreign business group in the USA, the Washington State attorney law firm of Chung, Malhas and Mantel, PLLC offers help with any aspect of Business Visa Law representation and consulting to ensure the business makes a smooth move into North America.
- Business Immigration – Most non-immigrant business visas require that a company sponsor the worker, and the sponsoring company will have additional requirements depending upon its size. For example, companies with fewer than 100 employees must be prepared to show the U.S. government that it is financially stable and able to pay foreign workers reasonable wages. Other visas, such as the E-2 Treaty Investor visa, allow a foreign national to sponsor himself or herself.
- Family Immigration – Our family immigration lawyers assist those seeking to immigrate to the United States through marriage or through close family ties, such as through parent, sibling or child. As is true in all areas of U.S. immigration law, since family immigration often involves complex regulations and procedures, the assistance of an experienced attorney can be critical to your success. Our attorneys can assist you in a wide range of family immigration and related matters.
- Investment Based Visa – Our investment based visa attorneys deliver a state of the art legal representation and sound legal advice to investors and their families regarding investment immigration matters. Whether our client is an entrepreneur who is interested in opening a small business in the United States, a sophisticated high net worth investor creating a multinational enterprise or investing in a large-scale development, or a manager seeking to establish a subsidiary in the United States, our international team assist clients to navigate the complexities of immigration and business law to mitigate potential difficulties and achieve their business and immigration goals.
- EB-5 Visa – Employment-Based Immigration: Fifth Preference (“EB-5”) offers International Investors and/or Entrepreneurs who invest in the United States a unique opportunity to obtain U.S Lawful Permanent Residency (Green Card). Every year, Congress allocates 10,000 visas for the EB-5 Program for investors seeking to invest in the United States economy and thereby create at least 10 full-time jobs.
Bankruptcy Law Cases – CHUNG, MALHAS, & MANTEL, PLLC handles all matters related to Bankruptcy Law including:
- Bankruptcy – Their broad experience has earned our bankruptcy attorneys a high reputation for excellence and tact in the representation of debtors in financial distress. Our team of lawyers has represented individuals and corporations in insolvency and bankruptcy adversary proceedings. Many of our cases involve transnational debts and the valuation of property abroad. Our clients benefit from our multidisciplinary approach, which encourages our bankruptcy practitioners to strive alongside litigation and commercial lawyers, to provide a finely tailored and comprehensive service.
Criminal Defense Cases – CHUNG, MALHAS, & MANTEL, PLLC handles all matters related to Criminal Defense including:
- Expungement – Sometimes people make mistakes. Unfortunately, past criminal mistakes can have an adverse effect on your entire life, including your profession, your ability to receive student aid and housing or to possess a firearm. If you have a criminal arrest or conviction, it may be possible to clear your record by having the arrest or conviction expunged, vacated, or sealed.
- White Collar Crime – White-collar crime is a financially motivated, nonviolent crime committed for illegal monetary gain. Such crimes typically encompass traditional notions of deceit, deception, concealment, manipulation, breach of trust, subterfuge or illegal circumvention. A White Collar Crime is generally serious and complex, and are prosecuted in both state and federal court.
- Murder Defense – When someone is murdered or killed for any reason by another individual, a murder defense is required. However, the degrees and the consequences will vary on a case to case basis. Nonetheless, all accused individuals should have a fair trial. This is why the team of meticulous lawyers from the CMMR firm is dedicated in uncovering the truth behind the allegations. This ensures that you as their client will get the best possible representation in court.
- Shoplifting – In Washington, crimes that are punishable with up to one year of incarceration are considered misdemeanor offenses. Being arrested is devastating, and can cause a complete disruption in someone’s life. We would like to lead you through the process so you do not feel overwhelmed by the proceedings, the prosecutor or the judge that is assigned to your case. We are with you every step of the way, and consider our relationship as an absolute partnership from the moment we meet, until we provide you with a favorable outcome at the end of your trial.
- Theft – Theft offenses are aggressively prosecuted in Washington State, and conviction can carry serious penalties. If you have been accused of a theft crime, you will need a dedicated and qualified lawyer who will zealously defend your rights. Our attorneys will provide an aggressive strategy with the goal of achieving the best possible outcome in your matter.
- Gun Crime – In Washington, both state and federal prosecutors consider any firearm offense a top priority. Gun crime charges carry with them the very real possibility of prison time. If you have been accused of a gun crime under Washington State or Federal law, you will need a dedicated and qualified lawyer who will zealously defend your rights.
- Hit and Run – Motor vehicle hit and run offenses are aggressively prosecuted in Washington State. A hit and run is a criminal offense, and a conviction can carry serious penalties, including loss of driver’s license, fines, and jail time. You will have a criminal conviction on your public record which can be viewed by almost anyone, including family members and potential employers. Moreover, you can be sued in criminal court for any property damage that resulted from the hit and run.
- DUI / DWI – In Washington State, the two specific charges that are typically used in an arrest for DUI are driving under the influence with a blood alcohol concentration of .08% or higher (DUI) and driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DWI). In the state of Washington, driving under the influence is a serious criminal offense which carries heavy penalties, including suspension of your driver’s license, steep fines and jail time. You might also be liable in civil court for property damage.
- Sex Crimes – Being charged with a sex crime in Washington can be devastating to your family, friends and overall character. Our firm supplies dedicated lawyers to combat the charges that face their clients, by providing a skilled and determined defense. We understand that in the court of public opinion, these charges can create chaos and exhaustion in the life of the accused. If you are facing similar charges, it is important to understand that you deserve a fair and balanced trial, no matter the level of crime you are charged with.
- Federal Crimes – A federal crime is any criminal act that violates United States federal legislation or that occurs on federal property. Generally, federal crimes are subject to harsher punishments and are governed by rules and procedures that are more complicated and differ greatly from similar crimes prosecuted in state court. If you have been charged with a federal crime, you need an attorney experienced in the federal court process. Our attorneys will provide a comprehensive and aggressive strategy to pursue justice on your behalf.
- Probation Violation – If you have been convicted of a crime in Washington State and probation was part of your sentence, you are responsible for complying with the terms of that probation. The terms of probation are different in every case, and could include periodic reporting to your probation officer, enrolling in a treatment program, not committing new crimes and paying fines or restitution. A violation of any of the terms of probation, even by mistake, carries severe penalties, including imprisonment.
- Drug Crimes – Our attorneys represent clients accused of a variety of drug charges, including possession, distribution, manufacturing and trafficking. We provide consultations to evaluate the charges and to explain your legal options available to you in simple, easy to understand terms. Our goal is to utilize the best possible strategy to help you to avoid conviction, reduce charges, or win a case dismissal whenever possible.
- Fraud and Embezzlement – Criminal fraud and as well as embezzlement charges in the state of Washington can have different titles, which differ in the defense strategy. These days, when fraud and embezzlement takes place, subpoenas are usually issued throughout a group or company in order to bring out any possible crime involvement. This type of practice is very damaging to the integrity of the accused, which is why the attorneys of CMMR demands for more from the courts.
Headline: Directions to Seattle Immigration Law Attorney from Federal Way, WA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Federal Way, WA 98104
Total Est. Time: 29 mins
Total Est. Distance: 22.3 mi
- Head west on S 312th St toward WA-99 N
- Take the 1st right onto WA-99 N
- Turn right onto S 272nd St
- Turn left to merge onto I-5 N toward Seattle
- Take exit 164B for Edgar Martinez Drive S
- Turn right onto Edgar Martinez Dr S
- Take the 1st right onto 1st Avenue South/Dave Niehaus Way S
Continue to follow 1st Avenue South
- Continue onto 1st Ave
Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
600 First Avenue, Suite 400
Seattle, Washington 98104